At Crouch & Lyndon, we appreciate that making a Will and undertaking estate planning can be daunting, but is a necessity that can greatly assist family in a time of grieving. Our staff will assist you empathetically in all aspects of your plans and will discuss various options with you so that your final wishes are carried out. It is important for everyone to have a Will, not just those with large estates. Wills can be especially important in blended families where step children and siblings are involved and Crouch & Lyndon prides itself on having expertise to deal with all family circumstances.
Our Estate Planning Services include:
- basic Wills and estate planning;
- preparation of Testamentary Trust Wills;
- Statutory Wills;
- International Wills
- Powers of Attorney, including Enduring Powers of Attorney;
- Advance Health Directives;
- Superannuation Binding Death Benefit Nominations;
Have you been appointed an executor and require assistance? Or do you have questions about an estate? Crouch & Lyndon can assist you to make the estate administration as smooth as possible and/or answer your questions.
Deceased estates and Trust administration include:
- Applications for Probate or Letters of Administration with or without a Will;
- Transmission of properties;
- General estate administration.
Estate disputes, litigation and resolutions include:
- making or defending a family provision claim;
- challenging or defending the challenge of a Will in a contested estate;
- defending or advising in relation to other claims such as mutual Wills, undue influence, unconscionable conduct, breach of executor's duties and failure to act;
- disputes as to testator's capacity.